The Delaware Diabetes Coalition has established a scholarship to provide financial assistance to high school seniors who have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes and who are planning to attend further education in an accredited higher education program.
The scholarship will be payable to the institution the student will be attending.
- Delaware resident.
- High school senior with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, pursuing further education in an accredited higher education program.
- GPA of 2.5 or better.
- 500-word essay entitled: “How diabetes has impacted my life choices.”
- Two letters of support, not from family members.
- Able to make an appearance at the annual Delaware Diabetes Wellness EXPO held in November, to be recognized as the scholarship recipient.
The complete application consists of the following:
- The Application Form
- An official school transcript
- Two (2) letters of support (not from family members)
- A 500 word essay entitled: “How diabetes has impacted my life choices.”
Award – $1000
Deadline – May 1st, 2017
Submission – Email all files to: [email protected]
Notification of award – No later than June 15th, 2017
If you have any questions please call: 302-388-9728