Inaugural Diabetes Symposium for Delaware School Nurses
Where / When
- Virtual – wherever you are!
- Wednesday, February 10 & Thursday, February 11, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Registration is required and a link will be provided soon
- Registration Deadline: TBA
- Free to attend
- 4 nursing contact hours available
- Quality Insights is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is intended for Delaware accredited school nurses.
The Delaware Diabetes Coalition is excited to host a Diabetes Symposium specific to the needs of Delaware School Nurses. We will examine an array of topics with a focus on pump education, hypoglycemia management, and ADA Rights for students.
An agenda outline is below. Full session descriptions and speaker biographies coming soon.
Wednesday, February 10
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Hypoglycemia Management Panel
Thursday, February 11
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Pump Education
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – ADA Rights