The following sponsors and exhibitors will be at the 2019 Diabetes Wellness Expo on Tuesday, Nov. 19 at Dover Downs. A special thanks to these supporters! Without them, this free event would not be possible!
The Delaware Diabetes and Heart Disease Prevention and Control Program (DHDPCP) goal is to decrease the state’s emotional, physical, and financial burden from diabetes and heart disease by preventing the diseases and reducing their complications. Our program supports community clinical linkages, health systems interventions, environmental approaches, and epidemiology and surveillance.
Bayhealth’s mission is to strengthen the health of our community, one life at a time. As central and southern Delaware’s largest healthcare system, Bayhealth is comprised of Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus and Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus, the freestanding Emergency Department in Smyrna as well as numerous satellite facilities and employed physician practices encompassing a variety of specialties.
Beebe’s mission is to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting the communities they serve. Beebe Healthcare’s medical center is located at its Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus in beautiful, historic Lewes, Delaware. Beebe offers seven outpatient locations throughout Sussex County. Founded in 1916 by two physician brothers, Drs. James Beebe and Richard C. Beebe, the medical center in Lewes is a 210-licensed-bed, not-for-profit community hospital. Specialized service lines include cardiac and vascular, surgical services including its Center for Robotic Surgery, oncology, women’s health, and orthopedic services. Beebe offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services.
The Christiana Care Health System mission is to serve our neighbors as expert, caring partners in their health. We do this by creating innovative, effective, affordable systems of care that our neighbors value. This is our promise to you. We call it The Christiana Care Way. Christiana Care has the most advanced health care technology available to help meet your needs. But more important than the technology is our commitment to partner with you to meet your individual needs. We want to care for you and help you live the healthy life you want to live. Sign up to receive our monthly health and wellness e-newsletter.
V-Go helps control blood glucose with simple basal-bolus insulin delivery. V-Go delivers insulin at a continuous preset basal rate and on-demand bolus dosing for adults with Type 2 diabetes requiring insulin. V-Go devices are available in a preset basal rate to deliver 20, 30, or 40 Units of insulin in one 24-hour period (0.83 U/hr, 1.25 U/hr or 1.67 U/hr, respectively) and on-demand bolus dosing in 2 Unit increments (up to 36 Units per 24-hour time period). V-Go offers a simple way to deliver basal-bolus insulin therapy.
Exhibitors (Ballroom Foyer)
- AADE (American Association Diabetes Educators)
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- Abbott Nutrition
- American Diabetes Association
- AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware
- ARA/American Kidney Care
- Beebe Healthcare
- Brandywine Podiatry
- Christiana Care – Endocrinology Specialists of Christiana Care
- Christiana Care Health System
- Christiana Care Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center.
- Companion Medical
- DE Department of Insurance
- DE Diabetes Coalition
- DE Division of Public Health – Diabetes & Heart Disease Prevention & Control Program
- DE Division of Public Health – Physical Activity Nutrition & Obesity Prevention (PANO)
- DE Division of Public Health – Screening for Life
- DE Senior Medicare Patrol
- Delaware Hospice
- Delaware Medical Reserve Corps – Self Management Program
- Delaware Parents Association
- DHSS Division for the Visually Impaired
- DPH Tobacco Prevention Program
- Eli Lilly, USA
- Five Star Home Foods
- Focus Pharmacy
- Griswold Home Care – NCC
- Insulet Corporation (Omnipod)
- JDRF of Delaware
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Nanticoke Health Services
- Novo Nordisk
- Quality Insights of Delaware
- Social Security Administration
- United Healthcare Community Plan of DE
- University of Delaware Cooperative Extension
- Westside Family Healthcare
- YMCA of Delaware